What does an audit consist of?
I. Technical analysis of campaign quality
II. Campaign strategy analysis
III. Commercial analysis of campaigns
We will check:
- semantics (for compliance, completeness, etc.);
- lists of negative keywords and prohibited sites;
- ads (for compliance, the correctness of extensions, etc.);
- general settings (correctness of geotargeting, budget allocation, selected strategies, etc.);
- bid adjustments (schedule of displays, adjustments by devices, gender, age, etc.);
- retargeting and tracking settings;
We will analyze:
- what technologies and solutions are used;
- how effective the strategy is;
- whether there are any contradictions in the campaign's logic;
- what solutions/elements are missing;
- how much does the AC volume correspond to the allocated budget and the speed
of filling the data.
We will determine:
- whether the bids are placed correctly;
- whether each element of AC corresponds the existing KPI;
- what steps do you need to take so AC elements are in compliance with the KPI.
We will summarize the audit results into a transparent and cohesive report, based on which you will be able to improve advertising campaigns and promotion strategy by yourself or transfer them to a new contractor. Or we can continue our work and fix everything for you.